We have tried the ABM for the first time in April 2013. It was so unusual and sometimes even strange, but it was obvious that something important was happening in Ivan’s brain. Since that time we have taken 7 courses with the different practitioners, and I can see his progress:
1. His walking skills are more mature and stable.
2. He can run faster and faster, without falling down.
3. He can finally go upstairs and downstairs! Easy, with pleasure, and so fast!
4. He uses more sounds to express himself on his emotions or essential needs!
5. After the 6th course – the imitation skills have finally arrived into our life! At the age of 8,5! Now we can show the tongue to each other without a mirror, and we are doing the sound “Aaaaa” when we want to get fun, also without a mirror! That’s fantastic! After the 7th course I see that he is imitating all who is opening the mouth – both people or toys.
6. After the 7th course Ivan has started touching his hairs — in front of the mirror or without it. Also we are doing new silly games with his legs or arms before his bedtime — it looks like he has achieved a new level of awareness of his body!
7. After the 5th course of ABM lessons Ivan discovered a space under the sofa-bed — it looks like a tunnel. He began to creep inside to get a lost toy, but he was unable to move back or pass through this tunnel without crying and inviting me to help. After the 7th course he did it! He was so excited with the idea to get his toy that he dived into this tunnel with no hesitation and crawled out as a winner!
The most wonderful impression for me as a mom of Ivan is that — if you don’t lose hope, ABM is a great chance to recover and revive all levels of the brain as a central nervous system. The impossible is possible.Just keep doing this therapy, and the recovery onto the “early levels’ of your child’s development will create a wonderful basis for the overall improvement onto the current level where you kid is now.
It is a miracle and it is a reality at the same time! I want to say “Thank you” from deep of my hearth to Anat Baniel, to Marianne Nelissen, Juan Carlos, Billy, Kate, Lynn – to all wonderful practitioners who have dedicated their life and all their best efforts for the recovery of my son Ivan!
Best wishes and hugs.